The Avenir 8 River Valley Cl, Singapore 238432 Last updated on 2021 December 03 05:12
|Site Area||546,547 sqft|
|Property Type||Apartment / Condo|
|Developer||Carmel Development Pte Ltd (Joint venture between Hong Leong Holdings Limited, GuocoLand Limited & H|
The Avenir is a new upcoming development strategically located minutes stroll to Somerset MRT Station. It is in close proximity to Orchard Shopping Belt, Fort Canning Park, and the nightlife of Clarke Quay. Being a rare new project in this mature prime district, The Avenir combines thoughtful modern design and unrivalled accessibility with the privileges of cosmopolitan living at its doorstep, coddled within a lush and spacious botanical park.
Key Selling Points
- Approximately 4 minutes' drive away from the downtown financial district.
- Easy access to the Central Expressway (CTE) which interconnects to various major Expressways.
- Close to schools such as River Valley Primary School, Anglo-Chinese Junior School, Zhanngde Primary School, Outram Secondary School and more.
- Approximately 800 m to Somerset North-South Line Train Station
- Short stroll from the Great World City where its future residents can access to various retail, eating, leisure and entertainment facilities.
- 1 km away from Orchard Road where major shopping malls are plenty such as TripleOne Somerset, Orchard Central, Scape, Liang Court, The Heeren, Mandarin Gallery, and The Centrepoint
It is in close proximity to Orchard Shopping Belt, Fort Canning Park, and the nightlife of Clarke Quay. There are several amenities close and transport readily available from here. Schools are for the most part a short ride away, for example, ISS International School, Overseas Family School, and Outram Secondary School. The Avenir is a stroll away from various cafés and diners sprawled all around the vicinity. They include those situated at Mohamed Sultan Road and Killeney Road. Occupants can make a beeline for Great World City shopping center for pleasantries, for example, markets, eateries and eating foundations, banks, film, and boutique shops. Driving from here to either the Central Business District or the energetic Orchard Road shopping region takes simply over 5 minutes, by means of River Valley Road and Devonshire Road individually.